Anchorage awesomeness

Click for Anchorage, Alaska Forecast

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

It was like this

Yesterday brought thunder clouds and rain at about 9pm. The Uncle and I finished our project at about 11pm and went for our Fourth Meal. On the way home I wished I had the camera, it was sunny-rain and 11:30pm, just beautiful. At home AK was on the job and took this picture.

Great job AK you done me proud, now take the elephant off your head and go to bed it is midnight (you too IM)!

And not to leave out a little cuddle time with EI and the pop. Actually it looks like a pin for the win!

Here is a picture AK painted for Grammy and Grampy. They framed it and hung it in The Loo, not to be confused with The Louvre, maybe someday babe.



Later

No comments:

Post a Comment