Anchorage awesomeness

Click for Anchorage, Alaska Forecast

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Artistic License

I haven't had time to get out and get awesome photos so I gave the camera to the kids yesterday to see what they could come up with for the 'fornia G-ma. AK was nice and steady and there were several to choose from. This one of IM is the only one that is actually of something besides furniture and close ups of plants.
IM on the other hand is one who needs that stop action setting on the camera as he dashes about with the camera pushing the button as fast as he can and before the camera actually takes a picture he is turning it around to show everyone the viewfinder. This is interesting as sometimes he gets a picture of his nose as one looks down to see his last photo creation. I did like this one of AK though. Now this is a look rarely recorded by anyone and I would have to say we have here a look that is reminiscent of this person.
I had to get this picture of AK reading "The World of Christopher Robin". She is very focused sitting in the library.



Later

No comments:

Post a Comment