We went to the airport for a little break last night and had some fun looking and playing around. It was about 9 pm and just too nice to be indoors.

AK and IM were running around while I was trying to find the correct airstrip to watch takeoffs.

AK took this picture, she is getting to be such a great photographer. Good job AK, this is one of my favorites from last night.

On the bluff overlooking the inlet and seeing downtown here, it was a little windy but that didn't stop the troops from running everywhere.

This another from AK photography. We found the correct flight pattern and sat on this little mound and waited for some take off action. IM spotted an Apache helicopter hovering over the tarmac, NICE!

When a plane finallly did take off I think I was the most excited, as one can probably tell from this video.
That was a lot of fun, almost as much fun as these people seem to be having.
Later
What a song.
ReplyDeleteAK