Anchorage awesomeness

Click for Anchorage, Alaska Forecast

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

AKX8

Well she is an eight year old now. We had a great morning seeing what came from 'fornia and from mom and pop. Thank you so much mom, she was loving it. As the day progresses I will take some photos and get those in tomorrows Muddington News edition.
Here is todays news of what happened yesterday. I went on a run and at the end I was cutting through this neighborhood and this litttle guy was selling otter pops out in front of his house. He was sitting on his bike and he rode up to me and he said, "you want and otter pop, they're free for runners." Now let me tell you I was ready after 11 miles to have an icy popsicle but I wanted to finish up my run. So I told him I would be back with my kids and buy them some. Which is what we did. But not before I took the kids on a walk up and down our road picking up trash.




After the work we rested and ate otter pops.

Anyway HAPPY BIRTHDAY AK and here is your video for the day. Love Pop


Later

1 comment:

  1. Hi guys! I discovered this blog today. And, happy birthday AK! I hope you're having fun today!

    ReplyDelete