Anchorage awesomeness

Click for Anchorage, Alaska Forecast

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Fall Run

This picture was taken right outside the church where AK takes piano lessons. It is called Chapel by the Sea, for obvious reasons.

I went for a run during AK's piano lesson, and this is what I got to look at as I ran.

This country lane is one of our favorite places to run. It is just a three minute jog away from AK's piano lesson (and a twenty minute jog from our house).


This is the cottonwood tree in our backyard. It went from totally green to totally yellow in a very short time.

Right after AK's piano lesson on Friday, ML, AK, and IM took off for a camping/fishing/boating/hunting trip. They met the two favorite uncles from Soldotna who brought my parents camper trailer with them for everyone to stay in. They had an awesome time and got a bunch of good pictures which we will post soon. EI and mama got to stay home and have a relaxing couple of days.

No comments:

Post a Comment