Anchorage awesomeness

Click for Anchorage, Alaska Forecast

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na-na I-Man

IM and I went to the hobby store the other day. We were thinking about making a model together and while my eyes were on the top shelf and seeing all the WWII bombers IM was scouring the lower shelves. I was particularly interested in the B-25's but IM had other ideas, like prop planes weren't for him for one thing. So we looked for the jets and he pulled this one off the shelf. IM once again showing impeccable taste. Of course we would make the BATPLANE. It was even a vintage model that had been sitting there for a while. So home we went and began our first model and I thought you might like to see how it went.

Fuselage together, check.

Wings, check.

That was just about it, easy one and successful on the first of many to come.

the skies are safer here at home now that Batman and Boy Wonder are patrolling the Muddington District.

And why not go retro all the way with a little BATPLANE viewing...

Later M

No comments:

Post a Comment