Anchorage awesomeness

Click for Anchorage, Alaska Forecast

Sunday, November 29, 2009

From near to far from here to there funny things are everywhere

This was what was going on on (not often do I get to use that grammar) the night before we left. I was heading out for a run and it was dumping snow. I guess we missed a bit more of it as we got to our final destination.

AK working on the tan, check out the shadow, I love the little thing.

Here IM is loving his new mask. He actually was body boarding and had the mask on and he wiped out and that was enough for him. He came up out of the water and shouted "THATWASAWESOME!!" he claimed he saw fish in 3" of sandy water. When he settled down it was back to the buckets and sand with the mask of course.

AK showing us how it is done.

Pop's idea of keeping an eye on the kids.

Later, M

No comments:

Post a Comment