Anchorage awesomeness

Click for Anchorage, Alaska Forecast

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Not anymore anyway

Computers...... need I say any more? Mine has definitely exceeded its shelf life. Problem is there is usually a line to get on computers around here and, okay I'll stop complaining and making excuses. Here is our amazing Alaskan life. AK back from the camp, stole the camera and wouldn't give it back. Wait a minute am I rhyming? Nope, just making sure. Okay do I read the post as I am posting, answer is YES. Is that slow, answer is YES.
IM showing just how much of an obstacle the obstacle course can be. Hang in there bud, YOU CAN DO IT!
And here is a sunny day. Warm...no, but sunny. If half of these kids knew what warm was they wouldn't be in the water. Actually I went in the other night and did a little slalom run, two days later and I am still sore, old man style.
EI is basically fearless at the waterfront and once she discovered the water all she wanted was to be in it. Not very relaxing for the parents but pretty cute overall.
Mom and the two older ones went for a ride on the banana boat. Very brave IM, you so totally rock.
Hey mom, here you go. Play the music and enjoy the pictures.


Later

No comments:

Post a Comment